Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Haunted Halloween Farm

I have a confession. I used to hate the color orange. I still loved Halloween, but my aesthetic definitely left out anything pumpkin-colored. But, as I've gotten older, my tastes have definitely changed. I have found myself falling in love with absolutely anything featuring black and dark burnt orange. There is just something so vintage and nostalgic about this color combination---I honestly cannot get enough of it! 

A beautiful example of such is this painting by Ryta (rytaray) entitled Haunted Halloween Farm. At one time, prints were available of this visually stunning piece of art, but unfortunately do not seem to be available at this time. However, go check her out on eBay and maybe you can get lucky! She has a wonderful collection of similar vintage images in her shop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment