Friday, October 27, 2017

Theresa Tries a Pumpkin Spice Donut

I have admitted to it before, but for those of you who are new to this blog, what I'm about to tell you may come as a shock.  As much as I love Halloween and everything to do with Halloween...I hate pumpkin-flavored food and beverages. There. I said it. Again.

But this Halloween season, I decided I was going to bite the bullet and really taste-test some of the pumpkiny goodies that everybody seems to rave about each year. I started this experimental trek off with a pumpkin spice donut from our local Tim Horton's. It LOOKED really good. It was very fresh with a moist center and perfectly glazed outside....but I just couldn't do it. Below are the before and after photos of my attempt at pumpkin spice. It didn't go to waste, though. My boyfriend gladly finished it off for me! I gave it my best shot and I will try again. Check back next week for my experiences with pumpkin flavored frozen yogurt!

BEFORE


AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment