Friday, March 23, 2018

The Best Halloween Ice Cream Cones on the Web



Now THAT is some black ice cream! I love the festive orange cones, the orange Kit-Kats, the Peeps ghosts, and all the other Halloween candy garnishes. I'm not a huge fan of ice cream, but I think I can overlook that fact for the sake of these beauties!

Unfortunately, I couldn't find an original source for this photo, but it was posted on the Facebook page, Everything Halloween. Another fan of that page noted that this ice cream can be made at home by using activated coconut charcoal. Please note, however: If you are on any type of medication, including hormonal birth control, the activated charcoal will absorb it and render it ineffective!  Let me know if you try it, though...but only if its safe for you to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment