Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The Skeleton Dance

Welcome to the first ever Theme Week here on Theresa's Halloween Wonderland! This week, there will be a new SKELETON post every day! You might see some skulls and/or bones make their way in, but skeletons will be the stars of the blog this week! I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of skeletons, but I do think they are a beautiful and interesting part of Halloween imagery, and incorporated the right way, can make any Halloween celebration extra spooky!

Today, I'm sharing a video that I've watched about a million times. It's the 1929 Walt Disney Silly Symphony classic, The Skeleton Dance. The music was composed by Carl Stalling, with sections borrowed from Edvard Grieg. It was Disney's first Silly Symphony production, and was animated by Ub Iwerks. For more info: Wikipedia






No comments:

Post a Comment