Monday, April 18, 2016

I LOVE Halloween

I love Halloween. I mean, I really, really, really love Halloween. I love just about everything to do with Halloween, except for pumpkin-spiced flavored things, lol. But, everything else is awesome!

Just the very act of looking at Halloween themed pictures is enough to make me all giddy and happy inside. It feels like the exact opposite of the feeling I get right before a panic attack...crazy, huh?

There's just something about the whole season that I can't put my finger on. I think its beautiful, its mysterious, and even a little creepy. I love the way it looks, the way it sounds, the way it smells, and the way it feels. I'm still working on the taste thing, though!

Luckily, I am NOT alone. There are countless blogs, websites, and social media pages dedicated to the love of the Halloween season. When I decided to start this blog last year, I really struggled with whether or not I even should---there are so many other great spots on the web to celebrate Halloween year 'round. But, I decided to do it for MYSELF. I wanted a place where I could collect my favorite Halloween images, research and write about cool Halloween topics, and share new food and craft ideas to try. If no one but me EVER reads this page, I'm completely okay with it...

That's why I decided to bring it back. Last year, life got in the way, and I chose to dedicate the majority of my sparse spare time to my paranormal blog. I can't say I really got BORED with it...I just did not have the motivation. However, a few recent events in my life have made me sort of re-evaluate things and have led me to want to spend more time pursuing the things that DO make me happy. Halloween obviously makes me VERY happy!  I will continue with my paranormal blog, since that makes me happy as well, but I'd like to start devoting the majority of attention here---at least for a few weeks, lol. If you choose to join me on this journey, hang on! It's gonna be a bumpy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment