Sunday, February 15, 2015

Brand New Blog!

Hey everyone!  It's Theresa, from Theresa's Haunted History of the Tri-State!  I want to welcome you to my new blog project, Theresa's Halloween Wonderland!

Ever since I can remember, Halloween has been my favorite time of the year.  All year long I look forward to October, and to tell the truth, Halloween is kinda celebrated year 'round here, lol.  It's perfectly normal for me to wear Halloween pajamas at Christmas, or create Halloween-themed art in the Spring.  The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror can be found playing at any given time, and my china cabinet is full of ghosts and pumpkins.

I know there are a LOT of other Halloween enthusiasts out there to share my interest, and I've joined at least a dozen Facebook pages dedicated to 365 days worth of Halloween.  But, I wanted to carve out my own little spot in the internet and chose to use this blog format as a way to not only share my love of everything related to Halloween, but to kind of organize all the wonderful craft and food ideas, decorating tips, costumes, and beautiful vintage photos that I find online.  Theresa's Haunted History of the Tri-State will still be regularly updated, but I've taken a slight break to get this blog going...I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do!

-Theresa


No comments:

Post a Comment