Saturday, August 6, 2016

Alan Dellascio Art

I've recently discovered ANOTHER artist who specializes in absolutely gorgeous Halloween and Fall paintings. Salem, Massachusetts native Alan Dellascio, also known online as 'painteral613,' creates this awesome interpretations of different houses, featured in gray scale, with pops of color in the form of bright orange pumpkins. I REALLY had a hard time picking just ONE painting to feature here, so I highly encourage you to check out the links below for more examples of Alan's work. But, I did narrow it down to this one, titled Crow Hill Manor. An 8x10 matted print can be yours for A STEAL at $15!!



You can buy originals, prints, or even cards with Alan's creations...but the best part: for only $300 you can send him a photo of any house, even your own, and he will paint it for your in is unique and spooky style. If anyone is looking for a Christmas or birthday present for me, I've got plenty of photos of my house on Facebook....

From Art to Zombies
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment