Thursday, August 4, 2016

Halloween Merchandise!


"It's the most wonderful time of the year!" The time when Halloween merchandise starts hitting the shelves! Around here, it seems like many places started putting their Halloween stuff out a little earlier than usual...and their school supplies stuff out a little later. Oh well. I am completely fine with that! So far, I've really only been to check out the offerings at Michael's and at Jo-Ann Fabrics, and they had some pretty awesome stuff. I haven't bought anything yet.* I just haven't seen anything I'm completely ready to commit to, at least not until we get vacation and the first few days of school out of the way first. But tell me, what have YOU found so far in the stores? Who else is already getting their merchandise out and ready?

*That's not entirely true since I buy Halloween stuff year round at thrift and antique stores, lol. I just meant I haven't bought any 2016 season merchandise....YET.

No comments:

Post a Comment